Taytay: A fabric must!
Taytay is where fabric addiction begins. You don't even have to be a sewer to appreciate it. It's so cheap and usually good quality. More on my Instagram: amommabroad. #taytay
A few tips:
- Traffic can be bad on Ortigas extension coming back into Ortigas.
- Bring hand sanitizer/baby wipes as the warehouses/shops are dusty.
- At the knit warehouse you have to purchase the whole piece of fabric- no cutting.
- The knit warehouse is per kilo.
- The cotton store has bolts and bolts. Go in with some idea of what you want or you will be totally overwhelmed. Price is 45-60 per yard. I think yard but maybe meter- sorry!
- The places are sweaty and hot!
- The knit warehouse is #6 in the photo and attached to Philippians Montessori- very easy to Google.
- Cotton store is on Rizal Ave up the road from the park/tent market. It will be on your right side of the road.